Our new state-of-the-art training centre in the heart of Calgary serves as a hub for movement conservatives from across Canada
The Manning Centre is dedicated to building Canada’s conservative movement – by strengthening the knowledge, skills, ethical foundations, and networks of political practitioners.
Our goal is to ensure that conservative-oriented politicians command public confidence and govern in accordance with conservative values once elected, including:
- An informed and deliberate citizenry
- Principled, ethical and prepared leadership
- Transparent government
- Individual liberty
- Grass roots democratic participation and decision-making
- Canada’s cultural, religious and democratic traditions
- Fiscal resources and free markets
- Environmental stewardship
- Decentralized power and delivery of services
- Those who cannot care for themselves
- Informed and deliberate citizenry
- Strong families and communities
- Historical lessons of the past and valuing tradition
- Recognition of the relevance and limitations of science
- Innovative applications of knowledge
Manning School of Practical Politics
Municipal Governance Project
Annual Manning Networking Conference – MNC 2015: Mar 4-7, 2015
MANNING CENTRE OR MANNING FOUNDATION?
The Manning Centre is a non-profit corporation that focuses on political, conservative-oriented activities. As such, it is not a registered charity and donations are not eligible for tax receipts. Activities such as research and education, which are classified as charitable, are undertaken by the Manning Foundation – a registered charity.