Who we are
The Manning Centre for Building Democracy is a federally registered non-profit organization founded in 2005 by Preston and Sandra Manning.
A free and democratic Canada where conservative principles are well articulated, understood, and implemented.
- Individual freedom, worth, and responsibility
- Free markets, freedom of choice, and limited government
- Canada’s cultural, religious, and democratic traditions
- Strong families and communities
- Principled and prepared leadership
- An informed, deliberative democracy
- Grassroots, democratic participation and decision-making
To identify, develop, and support political entrepreneurs who can advance our common vision of a free and democratic Canada guided by conservative principles.
Note: The Manning Centre is a non-profit – not a registered charity – and donations are not eligible for tax receipts.